Plan for preparation of new and revised JIS
The attached List is our plan for
preparation of JIS drafts.
The preparation will be carried out by industrial associations,etc.
On Participation in JIS Drafting Committees Arranged by
Industrial Associations of Japan from Foreign Countries
- When a request to participate as a member in a JIS
drafting committee is made from a foreign
country, we will recommend him/her to the committee, if he/she can represent
opinion or view of relevant industry of his/her country, and he/she can
contribute to the drafting of the standard.
- The followings should be born in mind concerning
participation in the JIS drafting committees:
- A member of the committee must attend the committee
meetings in person.
- A member bears the necessary cost to attend the
meetings, and there are cases that he/she is requested to share cost, such
as cost for conducting an experiment or special study, required for the
activities of the committee.
- Working language of the JIS drafting committee is
- If you want to participate in a JIS drafting committee in
the attached following list, please contact the following offices together with your personal history which explains
your relevance and representativeness.
Inquiry and Contact
Industrial Science Technology Policy and Environment Bureau
Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (JISC)
1-3-1, Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8901, Japan
Contact a : International Standardization Division
Contact b : International Electrotechnology Standardization Division